Due to Covid-19 at this stage our 2020 tours are now postponed until 2021 – see dates below (contact us for details)
DISCOUNTS for sharing room or pillion riders, email us for prices.
TRAVELLING FOR LONGER OR FURTHER? We can book airfares accordingly or if you want to arrange your own airfares, email us for tour price only
COMING UP: VIETNAM 2021
MARCH/APRIL 2021 – ANNUAL VIETNAM SOUTH TO NORTH TOUR
26 days Da Lat to Lao Cai
Bikes 150cc Suzukis
This tour takes in the changing landscapes of Vietnam from the southern highlands, down to the sea and then on the the majestic north. It includes some tourist towns like Hoi An, Hue and Sapa as well as Phong Nha and lots of off-the-beaten-track adventure (roads are bitumen).
April 12th to May 8th 2021
OCTOBER 2021 – NORTHERN FRONTIER RIDE VIETNAM
Includes Tam Coc, Moc Chau, Sapa, Ha Giang province, Ba Be and Ban Gioc waterfall on the Chinese border. FANTASTIC SCENERY all the way.
5th October to 25th October 2021
Watch this space
We are also happy to organise personalised tours to suit peoples’ preferences – we have a minimum time for touring of 2 weeks and a minimum of 8 people in a group.
What is covered in the price of our tours
- Airfares, taxes* and all transfers flying Vietnam Airlines (Sydney or Melbourne -Ho Chi Min City/return). We also cover internal flights in Vietnam.
- Travel insurance including cover to ride a bike under 250cc (**conditions apply).
- Vietnamese and Australian tour guides.
- Motorbike hire and fuel.
- Accommodation which includes your own room with en suite.
- Breakfast and some lunches, including bottled drinking water.
- All National Park and most tourist attraction entry fees.
What is NOT covered in the price of the tours
- VISA – You will need to get a visa from the Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra. Forms can be downloaded on the internet – or we can post them to you with your Itinerary – cost: $99.00.
- Dinner, some lunches, drinks along the way other than water .
- Any extras when staying in hotels such as room upgrades, mini-bar use, laundry fees.
- International motorbike licence. Cost $40 available at NRMA outlets. No test required, just take your current licence with you.
* Overall price may vary if taxes have risen due to the fluctuating US/Australian dollar rate.
** If you have an ongoing medical condition which requires a higher insurance cost or are over 70 years of age we will only pay a part of the insurance.